CSC104 SLOG Week 4

How are you preparing for the quizzes/tests?
To prepare for the quizzes/tests, I review the lecture notes after every class and I complete the weekly exercises that are posted.  I will continue to do this throughout the semester, because I am satisfied with my performance on the quizzes/tests so far.

Are there any images you've made, or even functions to create images, that you enjoyed or are proud of?
I enjoyed designing the stack function and the resulting Sierpinski Triangle.  The function integrated a number of different topics such as, function design, conditional expressions and recursion.  The Sierpinski Triangle looks very intricate, and I am proud that I am able to recreate such an image on my own.



Are there things you initially found hard or intimidating, but now understand? How did you get to that point?
Prior to term test one, I did not fully understand the check-expect questions on the prior year term tests.  Because there were no solutions, I wasn't sure what type of answer was required to get full marks.  To get a better understanding, I checked Piazza and a number of other students had posted this question.  Based on the instructors response, I understood what the question was asking for and what type of answer was required.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CSC104 SLOG Week 1

CSC104 SLOG Week 8

CSC104 SLOG Week 5