CSC104 SLOG Week 8

What's something new you learned this week in class?
In class, we explored binary notation.  In particular, we learned how to express numbers in binary and add and multiply binary terms.  This is a topic that I have been interested in learning more about since the beginning of the course.

What was one of your achievements this week?
One of my achievements this week was completing Project 2.  I found this project very interesting and was pleased to see that I was able to apply some of the course material.  Overall, my group members and I understood the requirements and we were able to work through the project fairly quickly.  However, upon testing our functions, one test occasionally kept failing.  To get help, I visited the discussion board on Piazza, and discovered that there was an error in the original check-expect provided in the project.  The instructor posted the correct check-expect, and from that we were able to pass all of the tests. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSC104 SLOG Week 5

CSC104 SLOG Week 3