CSC104 SLOG Week 3

What's something new you learned this week in class?
In class, we learned about the Sierpinski Triangle and how to document and design a function to produce a stack of images.  We also learned how to apply operations on lists nested within lists, including a new function called filter.

What's something you enjoyed this week in class?
I enjoyed designing the stack function because it integrated a number of different topics that we have covered so far (function design, conditional expressions, Boolean's and images).  Building the Sierpinski Triangle, also allowed us to see the power of recursion.

How did your quiz go this week?
I believe that I did well on the quiz this week.  The questions were very similar to the exercise, which I had completed in preparation for the quiz.  Going forward, I will continue to review my lecture notes and complete the weekly exercises, because I am satisfied with my performance on the quizzes so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSC104 SLOG Week 8

CSC104 SLOG Week 5