CSC104 SLOG Week 5

What's something new you learned this week in class?
In class, we learned how to design a function using a local definition.  This allows us to filter a list using different variables.  Moreover, we learned how to work with colors and began to use image->colors and colors->image, to modify images. 



What was one of your achievements this week?
One of my achievements this week was completing Project 1.  I decided to work alone on this assignment, and I was pleased to see that I was able to apply some of the course material.  Overall, I understood the requirements and was able to work through the project fairly quickly.  However, upon testing my functions, one test kept failing.  To get help, I visited the CS Help Center and one of the TA’s helped me identify the source of my error.  From that point, I was able to correct my function design and complete the assignment.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSC104 SLOG Week 8

CSC104 SLOG Week 3