CSC104 SLOG Week 6

What's something you enjoyed this week in class?
In class, we learned how to animate an image using the function big-bang.  I found this topic very interesting and enjoyed experimenting with different images and functions (to update the image).

How did your test go this week?
On Friday, I wrote my second term test for CSC104.  To prepare for the test, I reviewed my lecture notes and attempted the prior year term tests.  I was confident with my understanding of the course material, and I believe that I was well-prepared.  I finished writing the test with plenty of time to spare, so I was able to confirm all of my answers.  I feel confident in my performance, and I look forward to receiving my results.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSC104 SLOG Week 1

CSC104 SLOG Week 8

CSC104 SLOG Week 5