CSC104 SLOG Week 7

What's something new you learned this week in class?
In class, we explored some of the limits of computation.  In particular, we discussed the Fibonacci sequence and designed a function to compute the result for each term number in the sequence.  However, as we approach large term numbers, the computation takes an exorbitant amount of time.  For example, to calculate the 100th term in the Fibonacci sequence, it would take approximately 18 billion years.

What's something that challenged you this week?
This week, the limits of computation related to the Fibonacci sequence was an interesting yet challenging topic for me to comprehend.  To get a better understanding, I watched the lecture recording and reviewed my lecture notes.  I now feel more confident with my understanding of this topic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSC104 SLOG Week 1

CSC104 SLOG Week 8

CSC104 SLOG Week 5